Puzzles Software - 1 (2)
on this page
This is the main page of www.chesselo.com for chess puzzles. On this chess puzzles page of the website you are visiting right now, you can:
• Download the demo version of a chess puzzles software.
• Start to solve online endgame puzzles for chess masters.
• Start to solve online chess puzzles for chess beginners.
• Download chess puzzles PDF ebooks.
Thank you for visiting and welcome to the chess puzzle world!
I. Chess Puzzles Software for Windows PCs:
800 Chess Puzzles - 800-demo-setup.zip 654 KB
For Windows PCs (desktops and notebooks): 800 Chess Puzzles is designed for intermediate chess players and beginners to learn and practice chess tactics. The demo version includes the first 100 puzzles. To unzip the setup wizard, use WinRAR or similar; or Windows 7 or later. Read more about this software here.
Endgames for Chess Master Demo
For Windows PCs (desktops and notebooks): Endgames for Chess Master is a best compilation of the endgame puzzles created by famous chess composers. It is designed for the advanced chess player to learn a lot of new, winning ideas in the chess endgame. The demo version will include the first 50 puzzles. The program is being developed and will be ready for download by 1 January 2017.
II. Online Endgame Puzzles for Chess Masters 1-30 and More:
Chess Puzzle 1
Chess Puzzle 2
Chess Puzzle 3
Chess Puzzle 4
Chess Puzzle 5
Chess Puzzle 6
Chess Puzzle 7
Chess Puzzle 8
Chess Puzzle 9
Chess Puzzle 10
Chess Puzzle 11
Chess Puzzle 12
Chess Puzzle 13
Chess Puzzle 14
Chess Puzzle 15
Chess Puzzle 16
Chess Puzzle 17
Chess Puzzle 18
Chess Puzzle 19
Chess Puzzle 20
Chess Puzzle 21
Chess Puzzle 22
Chess Puzzle 23
Chess Puzzle 24
Chess Puzzle 25
Chess Puzzle 26
Chess Puzzle 27
Chess Puzzle 28
Chess Puzzle 29
Chess Puzzle 30
More Puzzles: Online Puzzles 31-60
III. Online Chess Puzzles for Chess Beginners:
Click here for online chess puzzles for chess beginners
IV. The Chess Puzzle PDF eBooks:
The chess pdf ebooks section of www.chesselo.com is dedicated to chess puzzles. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar program to open and read the ebooks. There are 7 pdf ebooks in this section, see then below.
Note. If your web browser opens the ebook in its window instead of downloading, you can save the ebook as pdf file on your computer by using the browser menu: File - Save Page As... Make sure that the file extention is .pdf.
1. "16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 selected chess puzzles on the direct checkmate topic. The compilation includes 4 two-movers and 12 three-movers. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" [96 KB]
2. "16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 mini chess puzzles on the direct checkmate topic, only two-movers. There are no more than 5 chess pieces on the board. The ebook is nice mini brain-teasers for chess beginners. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" [108 KB]
3. "Chess Combination Puzzles" pdf ebook is 24 chess puzzles selected from the real chess games and theoretical training positions on the following topics: win the queen, win the rook, win the bishop, win the knight. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"Chess Combination Puzzles" [124 KB]
4. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" pdf ebook is to help you learn the main typical combinations in chess. Part 1 contains 10 typical combinations of 20. Each chess combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 1-2 puzzles to solve: The Fork, The Double Strike, The Discovered Check, The Mill... To download Part 1, click the following link:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" [126 KB]
5. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" pdf ebook is the second part of the previous eBook. Part 2 contains typical combinations 11-20. Each chess combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 2 puzzles to solve: Block the Line, The Break Through, The Diversion, The Pin, The Zuzwang Idea, The Stalemate Idea... To download Part 2, click the link below:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" [136 KB]
6. "Chess Openings Puzzles" pdf ebook is 32 chess opening puzzles to help you recognize the main chess openings in chess. You will meet Ruy Lopez, Sicilian Defense, Latvian Gambit, and more. The eBook has cross-reference navigation and provides the puzzle answers with the first recognition moves for each chess opening. To download it, click the link below:
"Chess Openings Puzzles" [128 KB]
7. "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" [Demo] pdf ebook is a selection of best endgame puzzles by famous chess composers to improve chess endgame. For chess masters and intermediate players. Easy navigation to the Solutions section and back. The Demo version includes the first 24 chess puzzles of the Full version. To download it, click the link below:
"250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" [164 KB]
• About This Page
This is the main page of www.chesselo.com for chess puzzles. The chess puzzles here are divided into 4 sections: chess puzzle software, online chess puzzles for intermediate players, online chess puzzles for beginners, and chess puzzle PDF ebooks. The chess puzzles for intermediate players are endgame. The chess puzzles for beginners cover chess opening, middlegame, and endgame.
Next - About www.chesselo.com Back to Top
Chess Puzzles for Chess Beginners