Online Puzzles - 453
Puzzle Software - 3+1
Puzzle PDF eBooks - 7
• ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES:
Master Endgame 119 Beginner Puzzles 90 Mate Puzzles 90
Easy Puzzles, for Kids 154 CLICK AROUND TO BEGIN
• DOWNLOADABLE CHESS PUZZLES:
Puzzle Software for Windows 3+1 Puzzle PDF eBooks 7
Notes: 1. Master Endgame - best selection of endgame puzzles by famous composers with solution hints for grandmasters, masters, and intermediate players to learn unknown endgame winning ideas. 2. Beginner Puzzles - useful chess puzzles for strong beginners to improve chess tactics on win material and mate in 2.
3. Mate Puzzles - useful checkmate puzzles from real games to improve your checkmate power to mate in 2 (mostly), mate in 3, mate in 4, and more. 4. Easy Puzzles, for Kids - easy chess puzzles for those who started to learn chess on mate in 1, win material, and mate in 2 to understand tactics.
• Fast Url Opener for Windows (Website Opener) - handy productive software to open your daily websites easy and fast, its picture here.
A. ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES
• Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master 1-30:
Chess Puzzle 1
Chess Puzzle 2
Chess Puzzle 3
Chess Puzzle 4
Chess Puzzle 5
Chess Puzzle 6
Chess Puzzle 7
Chess Puzzle 8
Chess Puzzle 9
Chess Puzzle 10
Chess Puzzle 11
Chess Puzzle 12
Chess Puzzle 13
Chess Puzzle 14
Chess Puzzle 15
Chess Puzzle 16
Chess Puzzle 17
Chess Puzzle 18
Chess Puzzle 19
Chess Puzzle 20
Chess Puzzle 21
Chess Puzzle 22
Chess Puzzle 23
Chess Puzzle 24
Chess Puzzle 25
Chess Puzzle 26
Chess Puzzle 27
Chess Puzzle 28
Chess Puzzle 29
Chess Puzzle 30
Open More for Chess Master: Chess Puzzles 31-60
Chess Puzzles 61-90 Chess Puzzles 91-120
Back to top ^
• Chess Puzzles for Beginner:
Chess Puzzles for Beginner - Click Here
Back to top ^
• Checkmate Puzzles:
Checkmate Puzzles - Click Here
Back to top ^
• Easy Puzzles (for Kids):
Easy Puzzles (for Kids) - Click Here
Back to top ^
B. DOWNLOADABLE CHESS PUZZLES
• Chess Puzzle Software for Windows PC:
Windows 900 Chess Puzzles - 712 KB
For beginners and intermediate chess players to learn and practice chess tactics, and to improve logical thinking. The winning motifs of all chess puzzles are explained in the puzzle solutions. Read more...
Windows 857 Endgame Studies - 419 KB
A best selection of endgame puzzles by famous chess composers for masters and intermediate players to learn winning ideas in chess endgame. Read more...
PDF eBook 350 Endgame Puzzles - 240 KB. A best selection of endgame puzzles. This PDF ebook is provided with cross-reference link navigation. Read more...
This is the rarest book on end games!! I never could imagine to have such a book. I admire your imaginative effort... it is a privelege to possess this superb book... I nearly drowned myself in the wonderful challenge of the puzzles. Thank you very much. Chess greetings, Pierre Cloete
Download Fast Url Opener 3.18 - 1.78 MB
+1 Created by chesselo.com, for Windows PC: Fast Url Opener saves time by starting your daily websites in fast, useful and simple method.
Back to top ^
• Puzzle PDF eBooks:
To read the chess puzzle PDF ebooks, use any PDF reader like Adobe (Acrobat) Reader, Foxit Reader or similar. There are 7 chess puzzle PDF ebooks in this section - please find them below. PDF ebook number 7 may be interesting for the chess master to learn new winning ideas in the chess endgame.
Note. If your web browser opens the PDF ebook in the browser window instead of downloading it, you can save the ebook as pdf file on your computer by using the browser menu: File - Save Page As... Make sure that the file extension is .pdf.
1. "16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 selected chess puzzles on the direct checkmate topic. The compilation includes 4 two-movers and 12 three-movers. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" [96 KB]
2. "16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 mini chess puzzles on direct checkmate, only two-movers. There are no more than 5 chess pieces on the board. The ebook is nice mini brain-teasers for chess beginners. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" [108 KB]
3. "Chess Combination Puzzles" pdf ebook is 24 chess puzzles selected from the real games and theoretical training positions on the following topics: win the queen, win the rook, win the bishop, win the knight, and the like. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"Chess Combination Puzzles" [124 KB]
4. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" pdf ebook is to help you learn the main typical combinations. Part 1 contains 10 combinations of 20. Each combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 1-2 puzzles to solve: the fork, the double strike, the discovered check, the mill... To download Part 1, click the following link:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" [126 KB]
5. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" pdf ebook is the second part of the previous ebook. Part 2 contains typical combinations 11-20. Each chess combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 2 puzzles to solve: block the line, the break through, the diversion, the pin, the zugzwang idea, the stalemate idea... To download Part 2, click the link below:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" [136 KB]
6. "Chess Openings Puzzles" pdf ebook is 32 chess opening puzzles to help you recognize the main openings in chess. You will meet Ruy Lopez, Sicilian Defense, Latvian Gambit, and more. The ebook has cross-reference navigation and provides the puzzle answers with the first recognition moves for each opening. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"Chess Openings Puzzles" [128 KB]
7. "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" [Demo] pdf ebook is a selection of best endgame puzzles by famous composers to improve endgame. Designed for chess masters and intermediate players. Provides easy navigation to the Solutions section and back. Demo includes the first 24 chess puzzles of the Full version. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Composers" [240 KB]
Back to top ^
About Chess Puzzles on Chesselo.com
This is the main page for chess puzzles on chesselo.com. From this page you can start to solve online chess puzzles for different categories of chess players: for master and grandmaster, intermediate player, chess beginner, and for kids. On this page you can also download chess puzzle software and puzzle PDF ebooks.
All chess puzzles on this page are divided into two parts: ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES and DOWNLOADABLE PUZZLES. From top to bottom, you can find on this page the following online puzzles (in 4 different groups): Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master, Chess Puzzles for Beginner, Checkmate Puzzles, and Easy Puzzles (for Kids).
Online chess puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) are endgame puzzles which were created by famous chess composers. They were carefully selected to be practical in use. They will help you learn the grandmaster endgame winning ideas: the Reti maneuver, bishop sacrifice at skewer to stop the promotion,
correct underpromotion to prevent stalemate and win, using stalemate combination for draw, the king stepping between the friendly rooks with attack on the enemy piece to capture it, and the like. You will find 120 online endgame puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) on this website. You can also find 350 endgame puzzles
for chess master (grandmaster) in this PDF ebook - the free demo version of this PDF ebook includes the first 24 endgame puzzles. You can also find 857 endgame puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) in this endgame puzzle software for Windows - the free demo version of this software includes the first 57 endgame puzzles.
The most difficult chess puzzles among the online ones are Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master. The next ones are online Chess Puzzles for Beginner and Checkmate Puzzles. The easiest online puzzles are Easy Chess Puzzles (for Kids). On this page you can also download chess puzzle software and puzzle PDF ebooks...
Note. Over the web, online endgame puzzles for chess master may be the best collection of 120 endgame studies by famous chess composer for intermediate players to master endgame. They run with the solution hints and answers and help you learn how to win "where impossible to win" and how to draw in a desperate position.
• Back to top Next - About www.chesselo.com