Online Puzzles - 228
Puzzle Software - 2
Puzzle PDF eBooks - 7
This is the main page for chess puzzles at chesselo.com. At the top, please find the online chess puzzles (namely endgame puzzles for chess master and intermediate player, chess puzzles for beginner, checkmate puzzles). At the bottom, you can find the download puzzles (chess puzzle software, chess puzzle PDF ebooks).
A. ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES
I. Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master:
Chess Puzzle 1
Chess Puzzle 2
Chess Puzzle 3
Chess Puzzle 4
Chess Puzzle 5
Chess Puzzle 6
Chess Puzzle 7
Chess Puzzle 8
Chess Puzzle 9
Chess Puzzle 10
Chess Puzzle 11
Chess Puzzle 12
Chess Puzzle 13
Chess Puzzle 14
Chess Puzzle 15
Chess Puzzle 16
Chess Puzzle 17
Chess Puzzle 18
Chess Puzzle 19
Chess Puzzle 20
Chess Puzzle 21
Chess Puzzle 22
Chess Puzzle 23
Chess Puzzle 24
Chess Puzzle 25
Chess Puzzle 26
Chess Puzzle 27
Chess Puzzle 28
Chess Puzzle 29
Chess Puzzle 30
More Endgame Puzzles: Chess Puzzles 31-60
Chess Puzzles 61-90 Chess Puzzles 91-120
Back to top
II. Chess Puzzles for Beginner:
• Chess Puzzles for Beginner - Click to Start
Back to top
III. Checkmate Puzzles:
• Checkmate Puzzles - Click to Start
Back to top
B. DOWNLOAD CHESS PUZZLES
I. Chess Puzzle Software for Windows:
Windows 900 Chess Puzzles - 714 KB
For beginners and intermediate players to improve chess tactics. The winning motifs of all puzzles are explained in the puzzle solutions. Read more...
Windows 857 Endgame Studies - 419 KB
A best selection of endgame puzzles by famous chess composers for masters and intermediate players to learn winning ideas in chess endgame. Read more...
PDF eBook 350 Endgame Puzzles - 240 KB. For your convenience, this PDF ebook is provided with the cross-reference link navigation. Read more...
Back to top
II. Puzzle PDF eBooks:
To read the chess puzzle PDF ebooks, use any PDF reader like Adobe (Acrobat) Reader, Foxit Reader or similar. There are 7 chess puzzle PDF ebooks in this section - please find them below. PDF ebook number 7 may be interesting for the chess master to learn new winning ideas in the chess endgame.
Note. If your web browser opens the PDF ebook in the browser window instead of downloading it, you can save the ebook as pdf file on your computer by using the browser menu: File - Save Page As... Make sure that the file extension is .pdf.
1. "16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 selected chess puzzles on the direct checkmate topic. The compilation includes 4 two-movers and 12 three-movers. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles" [96 KB]
2. "16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" pdf ebook is 16 mini chess puzzles on direct checkmate, only two-movers. There are no more than 5 chess pieces on the board. The ebook is nice mini brain-teasers for chess beginners. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles" [108 KB]
3. "Chess Combination Puzzles" pdf ebook is 24 chess puzzles selected from the real games and theoretical training positions on the following topics: win the queen, win the rook, win the bishop, win the knight, and the like. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"Chess Combination Puzzles" [124 KB]
4. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" pdf ebook is to help you learn the main typical combinations. Part 1 contains 10 combinations of 20. Each combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 1-2 puzzles to solve: the fork, the double strike, the discovered check, the mill... To download Part 1, click the following link:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1" [126 KB]
5. "Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" pdf ebook is the second part of the previous ebook. Part 2 contains typical combinations 11-20. Each chess combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 2 puzzles to solve: block the line, the break through, the diversion, the pin, the zugzwang idea, the stalemate idea... To download Part 2, click the link below:
"Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2" [136 KB]
6. "Chess Openings Puzzles" pdf ebook is 32 chess opening puzzles to help you recognize the main openings in chess. You will meet Ruy Lopez, Sicilian Defense, Latvian Gambit, and more. The ebook has cross-reference navigation and provides the puzzle answers with the first recognition moves for each opening. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"Chess Openings Puzzles" [128 KB]
7. "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" [Demo] pdf ebook is a selection of best endgame puzzles by famous composers to improve endgame. Designed for chess masters and intermediate players. Provides easy navigation to the Solutions section and back. Demo includes the first 24 chess puzzles of the Full version. To download this ebook, click the link below:
"350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Composers" [240 KB]
Back to top
About This Page
This is the main page for chess puzzles at chesselo.com. Here you can download chess puzzle software and start to solve online chess puzzles for different categories of chess players: master and intermediate player, chess beginner, all players. The puzzle software is divided into software for Windows and PDF ebooks.
There are the following 2 software products for Windows: 900 Chess Puzzles and 857 Endgame Studies. The first product is designed for chess beginners to learn chess tactics. The second product was compiled for chess masters and intermediate players to learn unbelievable winning ideas to master endgame.
You can download the software products for Windows at the bottom. On this page, there are also 7 puzzle PDF ebooks. You can download the PDF ebooks at the page bottom. The online chess puzzles include endgame puzzles for chess master and intermediate player, chess puzzles for beginners and checkmate puzzles for all.
To sum up the above, you can find on this page the following numbered list of chess puzzles. A. Online Puzzles: I. Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master (and intermediate player), II. Chess Puzzles for Beginner, III. Checkmate Puzzles for All. B. Download Puzzles: I. Chess Puzzle Software for Windows, II. Puzzle PDF eBooks.
Note. Over the web, online endgame puzzles for chess master may be the best collection of 120 endgame studies by famous chess composer for intermediate players to master endgame. They run with the solution hints and answers and help you learn how to win "where impossible to win" and how to draw in a desperate position.
Back to top Next - About www.chesselo.com