• Chess Puzzle 118 by Ladislav Prokesh, 1937: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to learn and master chess endgame.
• Chess Puzzles 59 and 60 Beginners: Correctly win the rook, White to move, play as White. Chess puzzles for beginner and casual chess player.
• Social Media Icons at Chesselo.com: downloadable icons of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. 52x32, 32x32, 28x28, 24x24, 16x16.
• Chess Puzzle 116 by Henri Rinck, 1924: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to learn and master chess endgame.
• Checkmate Puzzles 41 and 42: Checkmate Puzzles 41 and 42 are on mate in 2 and mate in 3, taken from real games to improve your mating skills.
• 900 Chess Puzzles 1.49: chess puzzle software for beginners and intermediate chess players to learn and practice chess tactics (for Windows PC).
• The link to download the FIDE Players Rating Lists for July 2017 (for General, Rapid, and Blitz tournaments) are available now (see Link 2 on this page).
• FIDE recalculated new ratings as of 1 July 2017 and the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List has changed (see the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List here).
Note. From 1 July 2012 the FIDE Rating List is published 12 times a year: on 1 January, 1 February, 1 March, 1 April, 1 May, 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September, 1 October, 1 November, and 1 December.
• 2 links from the Chess Topics category of Chess Web Directory.
• To update http://chess-openings-for-beginners.blogspot.com with new post on the Sicilian Defense chess opening.
• To update http://chess-video.blogspot.com with a new video.
Chesselo.com - Home Back to top