• Easy Chess Puzzles 151-152 (for Kids): Win the queen. White to move, play as White. The next 2 puzzles for kids to learn chess tactics.
• Chess Puzzles 89 and 90 Beginners: Win an exchange (rook for knight), Promote the pawn. White to move, play as White. Chess puzzles for beginners.
• Checkmate Puzzles 89-90: On easy Mate in 3. The checkmate puzzles are taken from real games to improve your skill to deliver mate.
• Unknown Way to Improve Your Chess Game: All you need is your computer, Internet connection, and a great service of this website. Learn!
• Chess Puzzle 119 by Ladislav Prokesh, 1943: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to learn and master chess endgame.
• The link to download the FIDE Players Rating Lists for April 2018 (for General, Rapid, and Blitz tournaments) are available now (see Link 2 on this page).
• FIDE recalculated new ratings as of 1 April 2018 and the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List has changed (see the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List here).
Note. From 1 July 2012 the FIDE Rating List is published monthly on the 1st day of the month.
• 2 links from the Chess Topics category of chess links web directory.
• To update http://chess-openings-for-beginners.blogspot.com with new post on the Sicilian Defense chess opening.
• To update http://chess-video.blogspot.com with a new video.
• Back to top Chesselo.com - Home Page