• Chess Puzzle 118 by Ladislav Prokesh, 1937: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to learn and master chess endgame.
• Chess Puzzles 75 and 76 Beginners: Win material, Promote the pawn. White to move, play as White. Chess puzzles for beginners and casual chess players.
• Checkmate Puzzles 59 and 60: Mate in 3, Mate in 3. The mate puzzles are taken from real games to improve your chess skill to deliver checkmate.
• Easy Chess Puzzles 77-78 (for Kids): Mate in 1, Mate in 1. White to move, play as White. These puzzles are designed for kids.
• The link to download the FIDE Players Rating Lists for October 2017 (for General, Rapid, and Blitz tournaments) are available now (see Link 2 on this page).
• FIDE recalculated new ratings as of 1 October 2017 and the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List has changed (see the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List here).
Note. From 1 July 2012 the FIDE Rating List is published 12 times a year: on 1 January, 1 February, 1 March, 1 April, 1 May, 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September, 1 October, 1 November, and 1 December.
• 2 links from the Chess Topics category of Chess Web Directory.
• To update http://chess-openings-for-beginners.blogspot.com with new post on the Sicilian Defense chess opening.
• To update http://chess-video.blogspot.com with a new video.
Chesselo.com - Home Back to top